Find Child Care

Finding the right care for your child can be a challenge.

The Wisconsin Department of Children and Families wants to help you find the right care for the needs of your child and your family. Through their YoungStar program you can search for child care in your area. And, because it’s regulated by YoungStar, you can be sure that your child will receive the best care possible.

To begin your search, follow this link to the YoungStar website, or contact The Parenting Place if you live in Crawford, Richland or Vernon Counties at 800-873-1768. If you live in Grant, Iowa, or Lafayette Counties, please call 4-C in Madison at 608-271-9181. If you need assistance, please call our office at 608-348-2846.